Daphne has been making so much effort to allocate you all to your duties, and staying back with several people to decorate the class. Why today only 4 people stay back? Daphne is like totally stressed yet less that 1/5 of the class actually MADE the effort to stay back and help.
PLEASE, stop making up ridiculous excuses to skip this thing. It should be a CLASS effort, not only by Daphne. It's not as if we want to do this, but since we MUST, we should. Take this time to bond larh, rather than watching basketball matches. (Yes I'm referring to some of the boys)
I hope that you all will help all the event become successful, rather than feeling helpless during the actual day. Today, some of us stayed back until 5.30pm to do some decorations. I bet with the whole class turning up, the whole process would be done so much faster. I don't blame those who have valid reasons, such as CCA or Maths Talent or Third Language though.
Daphne is like so disappointed that everything turned out like this.
Can help her or not?
-Huilin
I don't know why am I typing so much motivational stuff but still, it isn't crap.
And the class tee thing will be pushed back so that everyone will not be confused over everything.
