My very first post on class blog :D
Since Huilin has been really kind and posted our hmw for today , I shall be really random and talk rubbish :33
Anyway , you all know that Mr. Lim going reservice . I want see him shave bald leh . But i dont think reservice need shave bald -.-" All the guys in our class will look really 'awesome' botak ^-^
I think our new english teacher is damn funny and friendly . Zz , nothing to talk about leh . Oh yarhh !
恭喜1A get cleanest class award :D
Whaha , we're freaking awesome :D Let's ego somemore .
We're 1A and freaking awesome . We're 1A and freaking awesome . We're 1A and freaking awesome . We're 1A and freaking awesome . We're 1A and freaking awesome . We're 1A and freaking awesome . We're 1A and freaking awesome .
It's good to haolian once in awhile :D Enough ego-ing . Jiayous all for test results !
Byebyebye :D
qinfang :3
