Congrats to Xuyang to being our new class chair person :DD
Updated the class profile, added all of your CCAs. Do hover over the register numbers to see your role and CCA . But I forgot Eugene's CCA :x Will update as soon as possible though .
I'm sure some are upset and some are happy over their CCA. For those who managed to get in the CCA that you wanted, congrats . But for those who don't, I'm not sure if you can appeal out of it . But if you can't, gradually you'll learn to love your CCA. If you can't, then suffer for the rest of 4 years. So better like your CCA and dun pon horh .
But the way of allocating CCA is very weird, I no exp gt into CO, Elin violin get grade 5 never enter string :x Very sad sia . I wonder how they allocate your CCA one lorhs .
Well there are a lot of homework this weekend so will post homework tomorrow . And the blog is really becoming dead . Wow .
