Thanks everyone who came to the class gathering/bbq.
I hope everyone enjoyed the class outing (?)
Anyways, the photos are uploaded here liaos ! ~
BYEBYE .
Huilin .
|
One-aweful
|
|
|
Introduction,
Hey you, yes you. What the heck are you doing here in our territory? Do you know that 1a'10 is the most awesome-est, amazing-est and the most admirable class in the whole Thank you thank you, I know we rock. Click on the profile to know us a bit more (: Dun worry, we don't bite. |
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
- Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 6:54 PM
HEY 1A !!
Thanks everyone who came to the class gathering/bbq. I hope everyone enjoyed the class outing (?) Anyways, the photos are uploaded here liaos ! ~ BYEBYE . Huilin .
|
|
|
- Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 6:54 PM
HEY 1A !!
Thanks everyone who came to the class gathering/bbq. I hope everyone enjoyed the class outing (?) Anyways, the photos are uploaded here liaos ! ~ BYEBYE . Huilin .
|
|
|
profile
![]() Amanda » Joeline » Huilin » Huijia » Mengmei » Rachel » Qinfang » Xinying » Daphne » Elin » Jolene » Chaiting » Jiahui » Yiling » Penglu » Germaine » Tania » Teri » Xiuting » Jinyan » Yanru » Andy » Jianqiu » Minghan » Eugene » Nicholas » Jiawei » Maverick » Ryan » Weijie » Fanshuen » Jenwei » Xuyang » |
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
linkage
|
|