Omg, im so depressed cos im in maths remedial and i absolutely suck at maths ): Sigh, today nobody stayed back for IU day. Sorry Fan Shuen for making you wait so long uh. Got damn pissed off during maths remedial cos i spent 20 mins at one stupid idiotic question which i still dont get till now. I think Mr. Lim was pissed off at me cos at 3.30pm he say he has to leave cos he got meeting. I think i pissed him off so bad until he buay tahan and want to leave, lol.
Anyway, jiayous and go and study for the upcoming exams (: Chinese paper one and paper two coming up real soon. Addoil ! :D
Jy tmr CID project and really really, good luck for IU day. Tmr is the deadline for drastic change and i havent seen anything happen so far O; I think everyone except flag and costume committee, ambassador and two leaders will be in trouble. Hmm, good luck ?
Byebyebye.
Qinfaaaaang :D
